Saturday, June 20, 2009

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy

Could a man in the U.S. get elected to the presidency with a wife like Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the stunning First Lady of France?

I mean, our republic can be a bit puritanical about matters. As an example, I offer two words: "Wardrobe Malfunction." Need I elucidate?

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy has exposed more than her one tit. And no, it wasn't a wardrobe malfunction. Carla Bruni-Sarkozy has all but shown us a video of her colonoscopy.

I picked up this quote of hers from Wikipedia: "I'm monogamous from time to time, but I prefer polygamy and polyandry." If Laura Bush or Michelle Obama had uttered this on the campaign trail, their husbands never would've become president. At least I don't think they would've. In the general election, they'd probably lose in a landslide, winning only Utah.

She's like a character from "Sex and the City."

Kudos to the French people for not making her lifestyle a big issue.

Woody Allen reportedly wants Carla Bruni-Sarkozy to star in one of his films. As a fan of both, I hope she accepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment